Ullapool Events Guide
(Printer friendly format)
The following links relate to Ullapool and the surrounding area and are all updated regularly. Please follow the links for further information
Ullapool Events Guide - Venues
- www.antallasolais.org Located in the heart of Ullapool an talla solais has a rolling programme of art exhibitions, craft & art courses and community events.
Tel: 01854 612310 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.thearchinn.co.uk The Ach Inn - Live Music.
Tel: 01854 612454 Email: email@example.com
- www.theargyllullapool.com The Argyll Hotel - Live Music
Tel : 01854 612422
- The Broom Bar - Live Music
Tel : 01854 613111
- www.theceilidhplace.com The Ceilidh Place - Live music, exhibitions and debate.
Tel: 01854 612103 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.macphailcentre.co.uk The Macpail Centre - Live Music, Theatre, Film, Exhibitions and Dance.
Tel: 01854 613336 Email: email@example.com
- www.morefieldmotel.co.uk The Morefield Motel - Live music, Dance, festival venue.
Tel: 01854 612161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.theseaforth.com The Seaforth - Live music, Dance, festival venue.
Tel: 01854 612122 Email: email@example.com
- www.ullapoolvillagehall.com Ullapool Village Hall - Live music, Dance, festival venue.
Tel: 01854 613095 (Hall booking, venue information, availability and charges)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For any other queries)
Pleasantly busy from early spring through until late autumn, Ullapool – a picture-postcard highland fishing village – lies on the shores of Loch Broom. Whitewashed shops and houses line the main street along the sea wall, fishing boats lie alongside the sheltered harbour.
The entire area north, south, east and west around Ullapool village is laced with good paths and tracks offering everything from a gentle stroll in the forest to a steep hike up mountain tracks.
To find out more about Ullapool please visit the Ullapool page..
The Ceilidh Place hosts lots of live music events throughout the year (tel: 01854 612103).
Every Thursday from mid June - mid September, you can enjoy a display of pipes, drums and Highland Dancing at the Pier Head car park.
Also during the summer, a market is held on Saturdays with stalls selling food, crafts, pictures, etc.
More local events are listed on the Ullapool Tourism & Business Association web site. Details of ongoing theatre & musical productions can be found on the home page of the MacPhail Centre website.